Gun ban Washington times( very true )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy who’s smart enough to be in a graduate program for neuroscience isn’t an idiot. He’ll be able to acquire guns, especially if he is willing – and he was – to spend thousands of dollars and months to acquire them.

Black markets exist. And they exist for people willing to break the law.

This makes it sound like his purchases were not legal, that he bought everything illegally.

Last edited:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree banning guns won't eliminate gun crime. I don't know that I agree with saying a gun ban would not have prevented the aurora shooting, columbine shooting, or select others.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we need a law that says "If you deny me the right to protect myself (CCW) while on your property, then you shall be liable for my protection while on your property." i.e. If I go to your restaurant and you have the gun buster sign, and something like Aurora happens (God forbid) then you are liable for all damages.

Last edited:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we need a law that says "If you deny me the right to protect myself (CCW) while on your property, then you shall be liable for my protection while on your property." i.e. If I go to your restaurant and you have the gun buster sign, and something like Aurora happens (God forbid) then you are liable for all damages.

Me likey, their way out of it would be provide on site security.

Latest posts

Top Bottom