ATF allegedly drafting ban on private gun sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously what are taxes for if we are forever being restricted, banned, regulated on things that have nothing to do with government, might as well include hemorrhaging copious amounts of our tax dollars to countries on the other side of the world . Why are we paying them for this? Is this what we envision a government should be? Yes, all this gets old, about the 2nd, but they tried to make it VERY CLEAR when written, but yet this comes up about every 2-4 (pick you time duration, days,weeks,months...)

ATF should consult the DEA about banning things and see how it's been working. Go ahead and ban them, I will get a medical firearms license. Screw the feds and their laws, we will always have firearms............and weed.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring them illegals in, Chinese, South America, Iran, Russia, Syria, M-13, Cartel members and leaders and now you want our guns??? The Democrats must think we're stupid. If I cannot sell my guns, I'll trade them or give them to grandchildren.

You should read the proposed rule change. Trading is basically the same as selling and in almost every instance, under the proposed rule, trading or selling means you're "in the business". Even having a dealer facilitate a sale between individuals may not mean the seller is in compliance, according to the Armed Attys video.

This is not good. I seriously doubt (or hope) this doesn't stand up to a challenge.

I also predict massive non-compliance. ATF has gone completely off the rails with this one.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would save more lives if they banned spoons, cars and alcohol.
They aren't interested in saving any little peeps' lives. Those dead bodies are merely justification to the free **** addicted useful idiot Government Plantation dwellers for their tyrannical actions against America. They intend to sav their own tyrannical asses for what they ae doing and intend to do to America. America is over run from within. Enemy sitting in the Command Post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom