Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_7040.jpg

She’s a professional of a manor & a 3 gun shooter, I know she knows about guns. #bonnierotten and smoking hot

....be warned before you google

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 183376
She’s a pro shooter, I know she knows about guns. #bonnierotten and smoking hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why don't you warn us first! I googled "Bonnie Rotten Pro Shooter", and I found a ton of webpages referring to *shots*, but not what I was expecting. There was a website about 30 rows down talking about her starting to learn 3 gun. She's a pro, but not at shooting yet. A little heads up next time buddy!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don't you warn us first! I googled "Bonnie Rotten Pro Shooter", and I found a ton of webpages referring to *shots*, but not what I was expecting. There was a website about 30 rows down talking about her starting to learn 3 gun. She's a pro, but not at shooting yet. A little heads up next time buddy!

Sorry, her Instagram is rated pg, I didn’t know of anything worse, but it alone is titillating

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should have known with the name, but I just did the same and yeah, the second hit in google tells the tail. Our thread is first. She is a pro, but only shoots 3 gun

Ps: clear your browser history, lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom