Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shotgun 6.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose I'm just old fashioned. I like to look at women's bodies, not their artwork. My ideal gal is wearing some nice lingerie with thigh high stockings and a garter belt, sporting some nice, thick curves. Most of those girls all need a samwich.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were in the Norman Target store on the north side of the city the other day, and as we were leaving, we saw a young lady sitting at a bench with a number of tattoos on her body. The one that really stood out to me was the one of a naked lady on her left leg. Being in shorts and a tank top, I had to wonder how many others that were mothers would have to steer their kids away from this young lady?

Why? All they would have do is tell their kids is its artwork. No different than paintings or statues displayed in museums. And I would bet (especially now days with cell phones and hand-held gaming systems) most kids would have never noticed it to begin with.

And face tats, no. But well drawn artwork, oh yeah.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad so many of you are so dead set against these tattooed women. Leaves more of them for me. You know, if I weren't married and would have no chance with them anyway. Tattoos, piercings, neon multicolored hair (or goth black). I'll take them all off your hands. [emoji38] [emoji38]

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love all these girls^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm glad so many of you are so dead set against these tattooed women. Leaves more of them for me. You know, if I weren't married and would have no chance with them anyway. Tattoos, piercings, neon multicolored hair (or goth black). I'll take them all off your hands. [emoji38] [emoji38]

Both of you guys are gonna be wore out....

Latest posts

Top Bottom