Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It pains me to think that there are gun guys out there who don't know about the Harries flashlight technique, named after Michael Harries. This technique is taught at Gun Site, the American Pistol Institute, started by Col. Jeff Cooper. The woman is doing a very good rendition of this technique! You can clearly see that the thumb of her left hand is pressing on the tail cap.switch of a 6P type flashlight. In this case I'd say this particular "bunny" DOES know about guns! Now enough of this teaching stuff......on to the scantily dressed gun props I came here for!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It pains me to think that there are gun guys out there who don't know about the Harries flashlight technique, named after Michael Harries. This technique is taught at Gun Site, the American Pistol Institute, started by Col. Jeff Cooper. The woman is doing a very good rendition of this technique! You can clearly see that the thumb of her left hand is pressing on the tail cap.switch of a 6P type flashlight. In this case I'd say this particular "bunny" DOES know about guns! Now enough of this teaching stuff......on to the scantily dressed gun props I came here for!!

Yep, even I know that one and it has been decades since I have had any training, and most of it didn't stick.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not promoting, just FYI:
https://www.usacarry.com/flashlight-shooting-techniques/

Latest posts

Top Bottom