Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at the face and hands. The fingers are perfectly smooth--they don't have the wrinkles around the knuckles that even a baby has, and there's something just not right about the mask of the face. It's possibly the result of Photoshopping, but I'm thinking she's CGI--she has that "uncanny valley" look of CGI "people" in movies.

Of course, even if it's computer generated imagery, that just makes "her" art, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

I believe you are correct.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bunny-18-jpg.174821

Look at the leather belt at her butt crack!
I have never seen a leather belt bend inward
Gun belt must have been edited on with photo shop

Looking at her face, it almost looks like she has "war paint" on. That said, Surjimmy better be dang careful.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at the face and hands. The fingers are perfectly smooth--they don't have the wrinkles around the knuckles that even a baby has, and there's something just not right about the mask of the face. It's possibly the result of Photoshopping, but I'm thinking she's CGI--she has that "uncanny valley" look of CGI "people" in movies.

Of course, even if it's computer generated imagery, that just makes "her" art, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

I haven’t even noticed her hands or face!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom