gun buster at Jimmy's egg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will look next time I go to the new Jimmy's Egg in Lawton. It is my favorite breakfast place here, but I will quit going if they have the new sign. There have been too many shootings in breakfast places in the last couple of years; and if I can't go packing, then I'm not going. Although, if I am concealed carrying, I don't care what signs they have.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will look next time I go to the new Jimmy's Egg in Lawton. It is my favorite breakfast place here, but I will quit going if they have the new sign. There have been too many shootings in breakfast places in the last couple of years; and if I can't go packing, then I'm not going. Although, if I am concealed carrying, I don't care what signs they have.

agreed

If any restaurant is posted, I simply find somewhere else to go.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jimmy's Egg is now a franchise system, so you are getting policies by the various fanchise owners.

I've eaten at the "Original" Jimmy's Egg on N May for 30 yrs and never have a problem...I did have a waitress try to tell me Sunday that my raisin bread was not burned, becuase its brown and thats the way it looks toasted. I showed her the burnt slice and the unburnt slice and told her I wanted another slice that looked like the unburnt slice. Gotta keep it simple....

Latest posts

Top Bottom