I am a Teacher and a Veteran.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost my temper at school this morning! During the course of saying the Pledge of Allegiance the kids who were saying it were playing around, (giggling), during it. This was broadcast over the entire school. Pissed me off! I can tolerate a lot. I realize that kids are kids. However, at some point we all have our little Pet Peeves. Mine is disrespecting the pledge. I sent an email to the administrators about my displeasure. I am sure NOTHING will be done. Ughhhhhh. Rant off. The world has become a sad, scary place my friends.
You are much braver than I am.

I wouldn't set foot in a classroom these days without my 1911.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't even get me started on Ol' Glory and the way she gets treated nowadays. The gotdamned hippies.
:soapbox:

Both of my daughters are public school teachers. Jordan teaches kindergarten and DJ teaches high school. They both tell me all kinds of harrowing stories.

Most kids today are in survival mode. At least in this little ghetto town/school. I would wager that they don't know (nor care) about our country, those that fought and died for it and what those stars and stripes represent.

Anyways...

I thank you for your service then and now. You are the epitome of the signature on my work email...which my boss's boss said I should remove, because he thought it was offensive. :slap:

80465119_592220021578097_2727897410893250560_n.jpg

It reads...

"If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you're reading it in English, thank a soldier."

Again, I salute you! :patriot:

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter