I am a Teacher and a Veteran.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'e gone beyond the point of no return. I too am angry when people of all stations disrespect the country and flag. If they won't respect them, what the heck are they respecting? No one is "force feeding" the Anthem, but they can be respectful, it is to me somewhat sacred-many have died and bled defending both.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'e gone beyond the point of no return. I too am angry when people of all stations disrespect the country and flag. If they won't respect them, what the heck are they respecting? No one is "force feeding" the Anthem, but they can be respectful, it is to me somewhat sacred-many have died and bled defending both.
Agree. I'd much rather repeat the Anthem than be forced to say prayers 5 times a day to Mooohanid. And listen to it broadcast over the city. Given a choice that is.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anthem or Pledge? I thought we were talking about the Pledge of Allegiance.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came across this quote a couple of weeks ago, "It comes as a great shock around the age of 5, 6 or 7 to discover that the flag to which you have pledged allegiance, along with everybody else, has not pledged allegiance to you" ~James Baldwin
Baldwin, communist homosexual supporter of Angela Davis.

None for me, thanks.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Honey Badger that would bothered me some also but I'd probably have tried to shrug it off because they were kids.

What really chaps my a$$ is when I see people kneel when the national anthem is played or seeing U.S. citizens (or anyone) burning the American flag.

kneel.jpg

bthusf.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom