Gun Buyer = Votes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seems funny that millions of people are buying guns, ammo & equipment that may be banned, but if this many are frantically buying because it may be legislated away, where were they at voting time? Do panick buyers by the millions equal votes for pro gun politicians? Why aren't anti gun politicians getting the hint that voters want there firearms?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
many of them voted for obama and will vote for the next democrat that runs also.

After all this hoopla I really don't think a Dem will win next time around. There were probably some Reps who voted for Obama but seeing everything come out of the woodwork like it is makes it VERY clear who is where. Which might be the only good thing we see from this. It draws a line in the sand and we all get to watch who stands where.

Take JB for example, he was a Dem before but seeing how quick they are to attempt to walk all over our rights he has changed his tune. He cant be the only person to have the "AHA" moment.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully you are correct. For me, it was the way many of my friends reacted to the tragedy. Just disgusting. Blaming the NRA personally, and all gun owners collectively was just over the top.

Contrary to one particular d**khead's assertion, I was never so blind as to think Obama was pro-2a. Given his background, schooling, etc., I knew he was no fan of guns, but I also thought that he was interested in the Democratic Party keeping power. I thought political expediency would trump his own views, as it so often does with politicians. I was wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom