Gun Buyer = Votes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not everyone is a single-issue voter.

Yes but when it comes to Constitutional Rights (all of them), that should rank pretty high on the list unless you want to be in a bread line or a cold, rat-infested cell in a re-education camp run by the post-constitutional government in about 20yrs...some people have no ability to learn from world history or forecast scenarios into the future...there is no excuse.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes but when it comes to Constitutional Rights (all of them), that should rank pretty high on the list unless you want to be in a bread line or a cold, rat-infested cell in a re-education camp run by the post-constitutional government in about 20yrs...some people have no ability to learn from world history or forecast scenarios into the future...there is no excuse.

If only the First (in non-religious terms), Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, Thirteenth, and Fourteenth Amendments (as well as limited related parts of the base of the Constitution) are what matters, you should probably be voting Democrat.

If only the First (in religious terms), Second, and Eighth Amendments (as well as limited related parts of the base of the Constitution) are what matters, you should probably be voting Republican.

If you actually value freedom, then you shouldn't be voting for any of those bastards. They have done more working together to usurp your rights than they have apart. If "you want to be in a bread line or a cold, rat-infested cell in a re-education camp run by the post-constitutional government", then keep re-electing them.

Oklahoma had no problem re-electing Representatives that voted to give the President the power to unilaterally declare an American citizen a "terrorist" without evidence or trial.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If only the First (in non-religious terms), Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, Thirteenth, and Fourteenth Amendments (as well as limited related parts of the base of the Constitution) are what matters, you should probably be voting Democrat.

If only the First (in religious terms), Second, and Eighth Amendments (as well as limited related parts of the base of the Constitution) are what matters, you should probably be voting Republican.

If you actually value freedom, then you shouldn't be voting for any of those bastards. They have done more working together to usurp your rights than they have apart. If "you want to be in a bread line or a cold, rat-infested cell in a re-education camp run by the post-constitutional government", then keep re-electing them.

Oklahoma had no problem re-electing Representatives that voted to give the President the power to unilaterally declare an American citizen a "terrorist" without evidence or trial.

Very well said. Thank you.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it you are a Ron Paul soldier

No, I'm not.

just let me remind you that if you don't vote, you can't complain

This was the first time that I didn't vote for President. I could not in good conscience cast a vote and be complicit in the destruction of America. I also see votes to re-elect certain Representatives and Senators the same way.

Had more people got out to vote on "our side", then we'd not be in as bad a predicament as we are now.

A good argument can be made on it being worse, as higher turnout on "[your] side" could have also flipped the Senate and placed us under pure single-party rule. A single-party government is bad for its citizens.

Picking sides based on rhetoric and completely discounting the merits of arguments from others who do not share the same unilateral hyperbolic ideology does nothing more than further divide Americans.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Using the classical definition or the modern misapplied definition? I mean, what's wrong with more freedom?

How in any definition can you conceive that the left wings definition of liberalization is more freedom? Are we free in the near future to not enroll in a health care system or is freedom not enrolling and paying a fine? Is more freedom the gov telling you and I what type of guns we can buy and how many?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Using the classical definition or the modern misapplied definition? I mean, what's wrong with more freedom?

LOL...I am referring to secular progressives...you seem like a smart guy so you well know "classical" liberalism is about dead...it has been replaced with nanny state liberalism...the days of the self sufficient hippies are over. It is all about being a "citizen of the world" now...modern liberals are like vipers.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
well,now i'm a ****head. don't take it personally JB. there was nothing in my statement that is not true.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After all this hoopla I really don't think a Dem will win next time around. There were probably some Reps who voted for Obama but seeing everything come out of the woodwork like it is makes it VERY clear who is where. Which might be the only good thing we see from this. It draws a line in the sand and we all get to watch who stands where.

Take JB for example, he was a Dem before but seeing how quick they are to attempt to walk all over our rights he has changed his tune. He cant be the only person to have the "AHA" moment.

That's what I thought last time too and they voted for him in Big numbers...

Latest posts

Top Bottom