Gun control activists petition Chipotle to ban guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 1A rights but I won't stand in front of you and call you a *********, fracking loser.

There is a difference in protecting our 2A rights, and shoving our rights in someone's face and down their throat. Let's maybe show a little courtesy to those that don't like or are intimidated by guns.
cour·te·sy
ˈkərtəsē
noun
the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These douche bags wouldn't enter a gun store like that without asking permission, why would they think that it's acceptable to enter a restaurant that way.
Fair point. If you would not carry in such a manner into an establishment where you KNOW virtually every employee is going to be armed, best not to do it anywhere else. Slung over your back I can accept, but I'm also the type that will only publicly carry a pistol that's condition one. If I do have any other type of weapon on me in public for some reason, it's condition 4. Who was it that said a pistol is what you use to get to your rifle? Likewise, a pistol is what you use until you can make your rifle condition 1.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_stupid_people_zps9995040a.jpg

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope that this hasn't caused too much damage to the OC movement in TX... or stoked MDA's pride too much. I REALLY wish the company had come out more neutral, banning open carry or simply non-holstered carry.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the discussion that's going on here? Has everyone seen the picture that caused this kerfuffle? Because this:

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_9A663102_8BE3_49DA_AD1B_64ED496B001B_zpsg7vueczn.jpg

Is indefensible. I don't care if you're pro-open carry, pro-open carry of long guns or whatever, that is inappropriate in the extreme. If it walks like a douche, poses like a douche and is generally acting like a douche while failing to represent anyone in any acceptable manner whatsoever, it's a douche.

Is someone in this thread actually attempting to defend douchebaggeris extremis??? :anyone:
These are the guys that hurt us all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom