Gun Safe Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most gun "safes" on the market today will thwart a smash and grab type of attack. Find one large enough to fit your needs, don't put it in plain sight and bolt it down if you can. The strength of the gun safes on the market today is in the door. Nearly all can have a nice door cut into the side with an angle grinder in a short amount of time so don't buy into the hype of demonstrations with 3 guys with pry bars unable to defeat the door.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if you have kids who don't listen to you might consider one big enough to shove them in.

This thread is full of good advice. I remember when I realized the first time I needed one. A $1200 gun walking out the back door with some thug.

rsd777

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are some of the prices you guys have paid or expected to pay for a bear, armor vault ect. safe. I don't have a budget yet but am a little uncomfortable with a $500 safe from atwoods or tractor supply but don't really want to spend $5000 either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom