Gun Safes with Key entry? Bear or similar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have looked at both, and the armor vault stuff is finished a little nicer, and he will do custom, quite literally anything you can think of, custom colors etc. Cant go wrong with either though.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing I don't love about my AV safe is, that it is now too small.

I think I might talk to him about a trade in. Does anyone that knows the guy know if he does that? It's not like a safe gets a lotta hard miles put on it. It looks like it did the day I brought it home.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I don't love about my AV safe is, that it is now too small.

I think I might talk to him about a trade in. Does anyone that knows the guy know if he does that? It's not like a safe gets a lotta hard miles put on it. It looks like it did the day I brought it home.

His name is Mark, I've known him since I was a little guy. He don't take trade ins. That trade in thing is really not as good as most think because the cost of steel goes up a lot over time. So the same safe someone bought 10 years ago cost a lot more now. So its better to sale it to someone and get more than your investment in most cases. AV is a much better product. The fire liner in an AV is far superior than bear. Let me know what model you have and I will tell you how much you can expect to get for it on here or C-list, I have inside knowledge about them.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His name is Mark, I've known him since I was a little guy. He don't take trade ins. That trade in thing is really not as good as most think because the cost of steel goes up a lot over time. So the same safe someone bought 10 years ago cost a lot more now. So its better to sale it to someone and get more than your investment in most cases. AV is a much better product. The fire liner in an AV is far superior than bear. Let me know what model you have and I will tell you how much you can expect to get for it on here or C-list, I have inside knowledge about them.

Dont listen to this BS. I'll give you 200 delivered for it. Much better deal than you'll get if you put it on C-list ; )

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont listen to this BS. I'll give you 200 delivered for it. Much better deal than you'll get if you put it on C-list ; )

Lol, see already getting offers. You bear guys would do much better to sale yours to a 3rd party and buy a new one. Just don't let that buy back be your only reason to stay with bear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom