Gun Show question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just thinking about something....

I've noticed that almost every gun show I've been to they have a table set up with a gun they are going to give away in a drawing..

Now I've never ever heard of a winner of these guns.

Has anyone here won or even heard of someone winning a gun this way?

I think its just a way to get you on the mailing list.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I have wondered that myself. I do know that for a fact when the vets rafel off a rifle I have actually seen the winner with it. Now, that being said I have never meet the winner befor, and he did not look like some one I had ever seen. But, I was only checking because I purchased several tickets, and because I feel it is for a good cause.

I have never kept track of those other ones because I have never entered them, and always been so busy at my island with the last minute customers purchasing weapons.

But you know what, I think that would be a very good thing for several of you that are not vendors and that have nothing to do with the show to stay long enough to check into. I feel that by golly, if there is a drawing, then by all means it should be above board. But that is me, what do I know, I am just a weapons merchant/builder.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't work for me. I usually go the gun show on Saturday morning and then hit the road back to Ardmore. Don't think I'll be hanging around 'till Sunday afternoon.

Oh, well. I've never won anything else, either, so why should I win a rifle I don't even want. I've bought and sold way too many Mosins. And, I wouldn't know what to do with a Cricket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom