Gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
went to the metcalf gun show, got down to the south end, had to stop & think to be sure i wasant in a claude hall show, did pick up a north american 5 shot 22 mag for $160.

ch-47 mech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and thought who taught these people to count? They advertised it to have over 1000 tables I guess they meant 1000 table legs. Oh well i still got a tin on mosin ammo.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in there today I got chewed out by a vendor. I was pissed off. It was the ar-15 large booth to the left when you first go in the entrance. I can't remember the name but I think they were out of tulsa. I was looking for the sling attachment that attaches to the rail, and when telling him what it looked like, I told him it was from a gun I built. He asked where I bought the kit from and I told him cold hand arms. He said, "So you mean they wouldn't sell you one", I told him that they were out when I bought it and just thought about it passing his booth. He said he was "dissapointed". Another OSA member was with me and we both looked at eachother. I told the dude nevermind and left. Such poor customer service. I was TRYING to buy something from his company, and I get the what for basically for not buying his overpriced kits.

I remember, it was Rijas I believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom