Gunman in a shootout with police at 21st and Yale in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man to appear in federal court today for connection to crime spree, killings

[Broken External Image]

Amber Christine Anthony (left) and Shane Dean Williams (right)

A man arrested Wednesday by Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm officials in connection to a deadly crime spree in Tulsa this week will appear in the U.S. Northern District Court Thursday afternoon, an ATF spokesman said.

ATF Special Agent Tom Crowley confirmed Shane Dean Williams, 44, was arrested and booked into Tulsa County Jail on hold for the federal investigation.

Williams and a woman were arrested Wednesday after police located 86 weapons and the van believed to have been used in a robbery in Prue that led to the deaths of two people in midtown Tulsa on Tuesday.

Homicide Unit Sgt. Dave Walker said police are "looking at them as being connected and having knowledge of the robbery in Prue," but said their exact involvement is still under investigation.

Crowley confirmed the woman arrested was Amber Christine Anthony, 27, but did not say whether she was still being investigated for a role in the weapons robbery.

At about 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Williams will be charged in federal court for firearms complaints, Crowley said.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialpr...ctid=450&articleid=20110602_450_0_Amanar94849

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they actually called it a ".454" my bet is it's .454 Casull, unless Michael Brown is trolling us via press releases.

I am not alleging we are being trolled in that regard.

I will assert that anyone in the media referring to a handgun of pretty much ANY caliber as an "elephant gun" of trolling all of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom