gunmen claiming the start of the revolution kill 2 officers and 3 others in Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Vegas when this happened and local news praised Wilcox. I saw report tonight that stated the police shot the perp.

I saw that, I also saw a story today where is was said the killers had recently assisted authorities as witnesses in two different situations. The story below doesn't sound like witnesses but I can't find the other one now.

The first contact came in February, when federal law enforcement responded to a call that Miller had threatened to “shoot anyone who showed up to arrest him for a suspended [Indiana] driver’s license.” While Miller was angry over his suspended license, police didn’t have probable cause to arrest him and closed the case, McMahill said.

Police went to the couple’s home twice again, but for cases not specifically involving them: In April, they were questioned about a domestic battery call regarding a neighbor. In May, a sexual assault was reported involving a male acquaintance who allegedly assaulted someone.

But police found no evidence that the couple harbored anti-police sentiments or were planning to unleash carnage against cops.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ve...s-gunman-jerad-miller-during-gunfight-n128546

"Police pulled Jerad Miller over at a checkpoint as he entered Nevada, and they confiscated his driver's license because it had been suspended in Indiana, McMahill said.Afterwards, the Southern Nevada Joint Terrorism Task Force was notified Jerad Miller had told someone at the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles he would shoot anyone who tried to arrest him for driving with a suspended license, McMahill said.

The task force in February sent detectives to interview him, but he denied making a direct threat to shoot anyone, McMahill said.
"At that point, our detectives made a determination that probable cause for an arrest did not exist at that time," McMahill said...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...gas-shooter-not-wife-20140611,0,1155500.story

Wonder why there wasn't an affidavit sworn out by the official who heard the threat?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom