gunmen claiming the start of the revolution kill 2 officers and 3 others in Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They attended the rally at the Bundy ranch too but were asked to leave based on their radical behavior. Scary...they could have started a damn war.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

"on his Google+ account, he posted that he and Amanda “sold everything” they had and quit their jobs to join the Bundys’ fight, but they were shunned by the group because of his felony convictions..."

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/shooters-carried-arsenal-supplies-sunday-rampage

About that criminal record...

Jerad Dwain Miller had a lengthy criminal history dating back at least to 2000 that saw him in and out of jail on felony and misdemeanor charges in both Washington state and in his home state of Indiana.

In 2010 and 2007 he was convicted of drug dealing and possession charges related to marijuana.

Jerad Miller was arrested by Tippecanoe County, Ind., police on a battery charge in 2009 but later found not guilty.

In February 2011, he was arrested on a strangulation battery charge in Dearborn County, Ind., though the result of that case is unclear.

Jerad Miller also was no stranger to police in Benton County, Wash. District Court records there show he was convicted of obstructing a public officer and DUI in August 2002. In April of that year he was found guilty of assault with intent to cause injury, and also had earlier convictions for third-degree malicious mischief, third-degree theft, harassment and taking a motor vehicle without permission...

In January the Millers were interviewed by federal law enforcement officers after they threatened to “shoot up” a Department of Motor Vehicles office in Indiana, according to a law enforcement official in Las Vegas...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/shooters-carried-arsenal-supplies-sunday-rampage

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The latest John Farnam quip pretty much sums up many points for CCW and interventions with your weapon. www.defense-training.com/dti/quips/

Excellent.

If I were faced with the same situation as Mr. Wilcox, my immediate response would be to get my loved ones to safety, first and foremost. If I had to shoot my way to safety then so be it. Once that was done, and I felt I had as good a grasp on the situation as I could possibly get, at that point I would try and defend other innocent lives, if possible. I don't want to sound like a coward or someone that would set idly by and watch innocent people die, but I'm not in LE anymore. Saying that to say this, I'm not in LE anymore. I've no intention to hold a shooter at gun point, or even command them to drop their weapon and raise their hands. I'm going to kill them in the tracks they are standing in if afforded the opportunity, period. The days of me drawing a pistol and holding a bad guy at gun point ended the day I relinquished my badge and commission card. As a private citizen, I will never draw my weapon unless I need to shoot someone, and I won't hesitate. It isn't a talisman, and I'm not going to try and scare someone into compliance. If it comes out, it comes out smoking.

Your mileage and opinion may vary. This is what I have decided will work for me, and it might not be what's right for everyone.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent.

If I were faced with the same situation as Mr. Wilcox, my immediate response would be to get my loved ones to safety, first and foremost. If I had to shoot my way to safety then so be it. Once that was done, and I felt I had as good a grasp on the situation as I could possibly get, at that point I would try and defend other innocent lives, if possible. I don't want to sound like a coward or someone that would set idly by and watch innocent people die, but I'm not in LE anymore. Saying that to say this, I'm not in LE anymore. I've no intention to hold a shooter at gun point, or even command them to drop their weapon and raise their hands. I'm going to kill them in the tracks they are standing in if afforded the opportunity, period. The days of me drawing a pistol and holding a bad guy at gun point ended the day I relinquished my badge and commission card. As a private citizen, I will never draw my weapon unless I need to shoot someone, and I won't hesitate. It isn't a talisman, and I'm not going to try and scare someone into compliance. If it comes out, it comes out smoking.

Your mileage and opinion may vary. This is what I have decided will work for me, and it might not be what's right for everyone.

Sounds like a reasonable and sound decision to me.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent.

I really hope that some good, reliable analysis of Wilcox's tactics comes from this incident. I have wondered why Mr. Wilcox did not engage immediately and if he sought cover before engagement. From what I gather, Wilcox tried to hold the guy at gun point and the other shooter walked right by him and shot him from behind. The way I imagine in my head based on this information is that he met the shooter out front without cover and tried to detain the male shooter while the female shooter walked right by him.

Trying to place myself in his shoes, I cannot imagine why one would not seek cover before unannounced engagement. This way you retain the element of surprise and maybe it would have made the woman's association more readily apparent. I suppose some of the warnings about impending prosecution posed by the link could have caused him to try and detain rather then shoot. I realize that any shoot will likely be Monday morning quarterbacked by a DA but if you feel you have enough information to justify a shoot and stopping a killing spree then you should act in the most tactically advantaged manner possible. The time to decide legality is before the weapon clears the holster. For me once it's out, then a life or death legal decision has been made and the only thinking left is that which insures survival.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerad Miller
March 25
I have compromised enough. Either you stand with freedom, or you side with tyranny. There is no middle ground. We have deluded ourselves into such a notion. There is no grey area. Now, I know that some peoples definition of freedom has been compromised. Mine has not and I will not be dismissed and ridiculed because my definition of freedom may seem extreme to those who's definition has been deluded. I stand firm in my convictions and stand prepared to die for them. Those that have been misled, are you prepared to die for yours? Or will you send hired goons to do your bidding for you? Send those impoverished by your greed to silence me? Giving them table scraps as you have no blood on your hands, yet force them to wash away thiers for the rest of their lives? The day of your judgment will come, not from my hand, for you will make me a martyr. Your judgment will come from those that will bite the hand that feeds them. Grow paranoid, and distrustful of those that protect you. They will wake up to your monarchy, they will rise in our name, those who died fighting the oppression. Those you chose to silence, like me. Come for me, free me from your slavery. Give me the death a hero deserves. Help wake the masses to your corruption and treason. I ****ing dare you!
321 ShareShare

3 people like this.
Tod L Miller Your right about no grey area, no Switzerland here~! No luke warm~! We either stand for God or for Satan (not standing for God leaves standing for Satan). (Not standing for the constitution, is standing for tyranny). As far as being labeled extreme~! How extreme was it for God Himself to come in the form of His Creation to change, to set right, to step out of the so called norm and make a difference~! Stephen did, Paul did, Peter also(even to request being crucified upside down)~! You speak of martyrism~! Plenty of that will have to happen and yet many will not change their hearts, and will go like pigs to the slaughter. Yes~! and even some of those you thought brother's in Christ or in Patriotism will stand in the crowd yelling, "Crucify him". I am with you son~!
March 25 at 1:46pm · 1
Alan Miller The gray area is the authority it takes to keep someone from having the freedom to steal from you, set your house on fire, or take your life. No one should have that kind of freedom... not even the government. I see a gray area between those two extremes. That's what our whole gov't is supposed to be about.
March 29 at 10:12am · 1

Tod Miller is the dude's father... man his facebook page is riddled with creepiness....

here's his youtube page... looks like he gets stoned and then decides to film.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUj-zgwTs_5W7uQP-fmjJtg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
here's his youtube page... looks like he gets stoned and then decides to film.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUj-zgwTs_5W7uQP-fmjJtg

Some of the comments to those videos................there's more out there just like these two.

Michael Thomas1 day ago

Yes he took action but on the wrong people. Many people like this guy in the video have the correct thoughts, but they go after the wrong people. You have to cut the snakes head off and the body will die. You have to get to the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and George Soros, and do it with a sniper riffle. Because those men on record have done very evil crimes against humanity and control presidents.
Reply · 5
View all 11 replies

justinwoolee6 hours ago (edited)

+shnoopydoo I think you need more fluoride =)> Fluoride Being Dumped in Water, Hidden Video Get your shots =)> HPV Vaccine Insert Lists Death as Adverse Event Enjoy your spry =)> Up Close Plane spraying from nozzles in wingtips on and off May 2014 Gov loves you ;) =)> It's that video you need to see Oooo then there is this =)> Obama Care Blown Wide Open
Reply · 2

Samuel Orozco14 hours ago

+unemployedhr4213 Lol Yes And The Communist Government Loves Your Obedience. Now Go Run And Play Child.
Reply · 2

Adolf Himmler1 day ago

I sure as hell don't feel sorry for the pigs he offed but he is still ratchet as f...!

He has a chemtrails video too..........................oh my!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It can't be said enough how horrid of an event this was, and how much the families involved need prayers and support.

But as we know the situation has to be looked at in hindsight to find more info to help explain it and ask what might have helped prevent it. From all that's been revealed so far it seems clear that these two were wanting, waiting for an excuse to justify killing people. The opinion I've formed so far is that they weren't revolutionaries, patriots, and didn't really care about their country. They were nothing more than selfish, narcissistic, egotistical, cowardly individuals who wanted to do what they wanted to do,(kill)and were looking for an excuse.

Again thoughts and prayers to the families of those lost.

The Michigan Militia reported McVeigh to the FBI because he was "too radical". The Bundy supporters didn't want this clown there for the same reasons. If some folks who are deemed by many in society to be radical extremists are pointing to a guy and saying "he's too extreme", that is what we in the business call a clue. :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I applaud Mr Wilcox's intention of helping, but his tactics are not advisable.
In an active shooter situation, everybody is possibly your enemy.

I took a class once where I was behind somebody in a fast food line, and the guy in front of me pulled a gun to rob the store. Shoot or don't shoot?

Nobody knew other guy at the salad bar was a lookout/backup. I got "shot" symbolically.

Never again. I'll take cover, and protect myself, and those around me from imminent harm.

Can't say if I wouldn't take the shot behind cover, similar to the guy that was pinned down in a mall and left his .45 in his vehicle to obey the no gun sign several years ago. He watched the kid in a trench coat and an AK gun down many folks, and was only 20 yds away behind a wall unarmed. Another dumb move.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I applaud Mr Wilcox's intention of helping, but his tactics are not advisable.
In an active shooter situation, everybody is possibly your enemy.

I took a class once where I was behind somebody in a fast food line, and the guy in front of me pulled a gun to rob the store. Shoot or don't shoot?

Nobody knew other guy at the salad bar was a lookout/backup. I got "shot" symbolically.

Never again. I'll take cover, and protect myself, and those around me from imminent harm.

Can't say if I wouldn't take the shot behind cover, similar to the guy that was pinned down in a mall and left his .45 in his vehicle to obey the no gun sign several years ago. He watched the kid in a trench coat and an AK gun down many folks, and was only 20 yds away behind a wall unarmed. Another dumb move.

On another forum I was debating with a guy who said practicing with a handgun at long range was impractical. I pointed out that the Texas trailer park guy who saved a pinned down officer, shot the perp from well over 50 yards with a hunting revolver. I practice on a reduced steel torso at 50 yards all the time. If an active shooter event breaks out near me, the optimal plan is to play hide and go sniper. For active shooters who are randomly killing people, the report of your gun is all the warning they need. :(

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On another forum I was debating with a guy who said practicing with a handgun at long range was impractical. I pointed out that the Texas trailer park guy who saved a pinned down officer, shot the perp from well over 50 yards with a hunting revolver. (

It was reportedly 165 yards, and it was in fact a .357 revolver. That's some nice shootin' there Tex.

I seriously doubt I could hit a pickup sized target at that range, but 'ole dude was 5 for 5 at 165.

Latest posts

Top Bottom