gunmen claiming the start of the revolution kill 2 officers and 3 others in Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The president is too concerned with image than any actual leading, which is exactly what we warned EVERYONE about before he was elected the first time. The people that perpetrated this were not revolutionaries, they were A-holes. All they succeeded in doing was making the rest of us look bad. I am sick of it. I don't feel safe anywhere, and that makes me sad.

Its called leaving his legacy. He is trying to make sure he is not the worst president behind Jimmy Carter. A peanut farmer.

Obama = community organizer.

Great backgrounds that make one qualified to be the leader of the greatest society in history.

Both have contributed to its demise.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The president is too concerned with image than any actual leading, which is exactly what we warned EVERYONE about before he was elected the first time. The people that perpetrated this were not revolutionaries, they were A-holes. All they succeeded in doing was making the rest of us look bad. I am sick of it. I don't feel safe anywhere, and that makes me sad.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” ~ H.L. Mencken, 1880-1956

The two "A-holes" were murderers plain and simple.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't confirm this and have only seen it on a "republican" site a friend sent me from FB, but supposedly, a CHL holder exchanged gun fire with the suspect just prior to them committing suicide. If it's true, I doubt the major news outlets will report it. It might just put gun owners/CHL holders in a positive light.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't confirm this and have only seen it on a "republican" site a friend sent me from FB, but supposedly, a CHL holder exchanged gun fire with the suspect just prior to them committing suicide. If it's true, I doubt the major news outlets will report it. It might just put gun owners/CHL holders in a positive light.

"The attackers then headed to a nearby Walmart store, exchanging gunfire with and ultimately killing a civilian who was carrying a concealed weapon."

https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/five-dead-las-vegas-shooting-224752966.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm on another forum or three, but just yesterday one of the members from another state that moved here in the military was complaining about the length of time it took to get his CCL. He is from back east, and it takes days, not months like Oklahoma.

His complaint was that it takes too long because Ok LEO doesn't like armed citizens.

An OKC Master Sargent on the OKC PD responded that this is not so. It lies on the management of the PD and mainly the Sheriffs office, not the rank and file.

He said they appreciate the citizen that carry's as they may actually be their back up if the SHTF before back up can arrive.

I appreciated his comments, and believe his concerns.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm on another forum or three, but just yesterday one of the members from another state that moved here in the military was complaining about the length of time it took to get his CCL. He is from back east, and it takes days, not months like Oklahoma.

His complaint was that it takes too long because Ok LEO doesn't like armed citizens.

An OKC Master Sargent on the OKC PD responded that this is not so. It lies on the management of the PD and mainly the Sheriffs office, not the rank and file.

He said they appreciate the citizen that carry's as they may actually be their back up if the SHTF before back up can arrive.

I appreciated his comments, and believe his concerns.

Dennis, it took me 2 days to get my carry permit in PA. 2 friggin days and we bitched. You fill out a form, similar to the FFL form for new guns, give them 3 references, provide 2 forms of ID they look at, run you thru NCIC, cost less than $20, they mail you a card. Shall be issued within 3 days. And all paperwork must be destroyed.

No class, no real wait. I liked to fell over when I moved back home n had to jump thru hoops and pay everyone. Then talk bout a wait.

Anyway im tired of the wackos too. We all know somethings going on. We know the mefia isnt reporting lotsa things. We know Obama sucks....Romney would too.

I keep asking myself, when or if there will be a triggering event or are wr doomed to watch things crumble as we complain?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left will make this one a big issue. There are reports the shooters placed a Gadsden flag on the police they shot. The left will use it to blame the Tea Party, GOP, and gun owners, and will try to shift the blame for all the recent shootings onto us.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left will make this one a big issue. There are reports the shooters placed a Gadsden flag on the police they shot. The left will use it to blame the Tea Party, GOP, and gun owners, and will try to shift the blame for all the recent shootings onto us.

That wouldn't surprise me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom