gunmen claiming the start of the revolution kill 2 officers and 3 others in Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't the same thing happen in Washington state a few years back? Four officers eating breakfast and one guy came in and shot them all sitting at the booth?

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I'm seeing, they did exchange shots with an armed person at the walmart. While he did not succeed on stopping them, he did slow them down and muck up thier plans. By the time he went down, leo's were on scene and pushed them to the back of the store. Once cornered and cut off from thier targets the female shot the male and then herself. Both were apparently wounded but no clue who made the hits. One officer at cicis is believed to have gotten off a few rounds. ...

If these details prove true, the chl guy undoubtly saved lives by delaying and distracting them until additional help could arrive. Sheepdogs dont have to wear a badge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A week ago the DoJ announced a 'domestic terrorist' task force. now, we have people who attended the Bundy ranch protest, running around shooting Leo's and dropping gadsden flags. ...

i.imgur.com_WTK5bgG.jpg

I'm pretty sure I read a book like this once.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyway im tired of the wackos too. We all know somethings going on. We know the mefia isnt reporting lotsa things. We know Obama sucks....Romney would too.

I keep asking myself, when or if there will be a triggering event or are wr doomed to watch things crumble as we complain?

Obama just traded 5 terrorists who like to saw off heads with kitchen knives for a deserter. I'm sure that something will come along shortly.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a horrible tragedy. Be ready for the new legislation. I have been keeping up with all of the recent shootings. All gun owners will soon face a renewed attack. They had a law that was proposed last week in CA, stemming from the Santa Barbara shooting, that says that friends or family of gun owners can ask for temporary orders to remove firearms or weapons from a person that they believe is unstable or would pose a threat to those around them. Think of the implications of that one. Jilted wife, pissed off teenager, boss who needs to layoff someone, or just a weird neighbor. The govt. creates the fear, we police each other, and we are controlled.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-california-dems-after-santa-barbra-shooting/

fixed the names of those involved.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A week ago the DoJ announced a 'domestic terrorist' task force. now, we have people who attended the Bundy ranch protest, running around shooting Leo's and dropping gadsden flags. ...
I'm pretty sure I read a book like this once.

Swastikas? Well, of course there are! You can almost write the narrative anymore. White supremecist, gun nut, anti-government; they only left out some sort of mental health issue.

A man and a woman who shot two police officers and then a civilian in Las Vegas on Sunday may have been white supremacists, according to Las Vegas newspapers.
The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.
If the two are involved with neo-Nazi or white supremacists groups, the Vegas slayings would be one of several linked to hate movements.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-found-in-apartment-of-las-vegas-cop-killers/

And what did Eric Holder just say a week ago, as he revived the "domestic terrorism task force"?

"We must also concern ourselves with the continued danger we face from individuals within our own borders who may be motivated by a variety of other causes from anti-government animus to racial prejudice," Holder said.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-revives-group-fight-homegrown-extremists-officials-155621629.html

You'll also notice in the yahoo article, this statement:

Following hate-motivated shootings such as the one at a Jewish Community Center in Kansas City, Missouri in April, federal prosecutors have pressed the need to coordinate intelligence about such criminals on a national level, Justice Department officials said.

So of course there were swastikas present. Yes, people - this is all a just an uncanny coincidence.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is evident that people like this do not represent us. We take that fact as a given, however, there are a LOT of people who believe that all gun owners and supporters of the second amendment are just like these two wackos.
We have to come out loud against this type of behavior. Use social media, tell your co workers, family, etc. that this is not representative of us. Otherwise we will be thought of as guilty by association.

Some of you are going to read that and think as a defeatist. That no matter what we do it wont make a difference. Well, your wrong. Participate to help the cause, or stay out of the way from those doing so.
It is worth noting that the man was booted from the scene at the Bundy ranch. I suspect for very valid reasons. It should have been made very public when that happened and why that happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom