Guns & Ammo subscription needs to get cancelled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gatorshark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go after advertising. That's where this rag makes its money. If they suffer for doing business with this publication till dumb dumb is gone, things will happen.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's because a lot of people hold themselves higher than all others. Spewing thoughts like "I support gun control, just not for me because I'd never do anything bad"

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok...All u guys who signed up for my lynch mob on the other forum can back off now. Metcalf's gone.

I emailed G&A Sunday informing them to cancell my sub to G&A/Handgunner/Rifle shooter (they are all owned by the same bunch) and told them I was about to begin the long and arduous task of emailing all the advertisers in their Dec issue from cover to cover informing them of sponsoring the anti gun rights views.

Also told them I was informing the Sportsmans Channel which carried Guns and Ammo TV.

Metcalf is from Illinois which gave us the Likes of Senators Obamma,Jessie Jackson jr, Bull Daly,Eric Holder etc.

Don't know if he is just now showing his Illinois colors or if the Syndicate paid him big bucks to pen the article.

Ok, if your from Illinois and pro 2A, I'm proud of you....but you can still flame me if you want.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a load of bullspit. Fire the guy for writing it, I get that... But continuing to employ the editors that approved it is pure shenanigans. If they weren't going to stand behind it, right or wrong, they shouldn't have printed it. Heads should've rolled

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Fire him. Don't fire him. Makes no difference to me. I found that magazine's articles to be increasingly redundant as far back as the late 1970s. I cancelled my subscription decades ago just because I felt the magazine sucked.

But, yeah, editors had to approve the article in controversy. If they're really going to try to do the right thing, then all involved should have to pay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom