Gunzillas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife watches a show called Bridezillas. It's about these horrible brides to be that are unreasonable, nasty and downright disgusting.

How many Gunzillas have you bought or sold from? How many have you seen at gun shops or gun shows?

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:
My wife watches a show called Bridezillas. It's about these horrible brides to be that are unreasonable, nasty and downright disgusting.

How many Gunzillas have you bought or sold from? How many have you seen at gun shops or gun shows?

One guy in particular. I bought a Walther P22 from him, "LNIB". Met him at a Golden Corral in OKC because I thought it was halfway. It wasnt- he was there to eat.

I called him in the parking lot. It took him 20 minutes (after our agreed time) to come out to my car. He was covered in cathair, he stunk like ass, and had bits of fried chicken and grease all over his hands when handling the gun.

I handed over $200, the agreed price. He immediately was like "Wtf you trying to pull? We said $275." to which I said "uh, no we didn't.". At the time $200 was new price, which I was cool with paying with no papers. I had his PM on my phone if he pushed the issue.

He acted all pissed, but didn't leave. After a few weird moments I realized he wanted me to 'counteroffer' something below $275. I told him it was $200 or no deal and to please leave my car. He finally took the $200 and told me he was going to leave negative feedback as he was climbing out of my car.

He stumbled back inside GC, and I never heard from him again.

The worst part was the clamshell case foam was covered in cathair and infested with fleas. I tossed it before I even made it home. I guess his cats slept in the cases or something. Sheesh.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ones with the overbearing demeanor that come to mind are a couple guys working in gun shops and an indoor range and a few competitors that I've shot with. It's their way or no way.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One guy in particular. I bought a Walther P22 from him, "LNIB". Met him at a Golden Corral in OKC because I thought it was halfway. It wasnt- he was there to eat.

I called him in the parking lot. It took him 20 minutes (after our agreed time) to come out to my car. He was covered in cathair, he stunk like ass, and had bits of fried chicken and grease all over his hands when handling the gun.

I handed over $200, the agreed price. He immediately was like "Wtf you trying to pull? We said $275." to which I said "uh, no we didn't.". At the time $200 was new price, which I was cool with paying with no papers. I had his PM on my phone if he pushed the issue.

He acted all pissed, but didn't leave. After a few weird moments I realized he wanted me to 'counteroffer' something below $275. I told him it was $200 or no deal and to please leave my car. He finally took the $200 and told me he was going to leave negative feedback as he was climbing out of my car.

He stumbled back inside GC, and I never heard from him again.

The worst part was the clamshell case foam was covered in cathair and infested with fleas. I tossed it before I even made it home. I guess his cats slept in the cases or something. Sheesh.

You're way nicer than I am. I wouldn't have let the disgusting slob lean on my car, let alone sit in it. I wouldn't have given him anything for his P22 either. One, because it is a P22 and two because eff that douche.

Latest posts

Top Bottom