H&H Gun Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some guys at H&H I'd leave GC for, but you will NOT see me there during the Expo. TTTTttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people ...

I still have nightmares of having to work a couple of those ... **shudder**

Ya'll have fun!

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some guys at H&H I'd leave GC for, but you will NOT see me there during the Expo. TTTTttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people ...

I still have nightmares of having to work a couple of those ... **shudder**

Ya'll have fun!

Damn! That leaves me out! Yeah, that deal was fun, but it sure made long days for us and the reps.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to H&H all the time but never heard of their expo...what's the scoop?

A lot of the top gun manufactures bring guns to H&H, and for a dollar you can pick any gun and shoot five rounds thru it. Pick as many guns as you want to shoot....and try them out. It's great, because the guns you're shooting are well taken care of, so you get a good idea of how they shoot (unlike the rental guns that can get seriously abused). Every year I find a new gun to buy. Has sure saved me a lot of money over the years.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn! That leaves me out! Yeah, that deal was fun, but it sure made long days for us and the reps.

LOL, you know better than that!! You just gotta hang on another year or two ... I'm pretty sure he'll be begging me to put him in the home by then. If for no other reason than to get a little peace and quiet before he goes ... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom