H&H Gun Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize if you were misinformed. The only thing we have going on that is $15 is the Ram Truck Experience. Tour the truck, get a $15 gift card for free. The people at the door are instructed to mention it as folks come in.

Below is a shot of the signage on the ticket table. Please accept my apology for any confusion.

View attachment 22655

ya' know, I think that says is it all, and what else can we say, dear?

KYLE_B

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was there today around 1:00. There was no confusion on the price and it wasn't busy at all. Basically just pick what you want to shoot and go to the range. No waiting and I didn't think the range was very hot. I was only in the range for a few minutes at a time. In past years there has been a wait for a lane to open up. I do wish Kimber and Glock had attended. Ate a great onion burger and got a chicken salad sandwich to go for the wife. Both excellent.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there today around 1:00. There was no confusion on the price and it wasn't busy at all. Basically just pick what you want to shoot and go to the range. No waiting and I didn't think the range was very hot. I was only in the range for a few minutes at a time. In past years there has been a wait for a lane to open up. I do wish Kimber and Glock had attended. Ate a great onion burger and got a chicken salad sandwich to go for the wife. Both excellent.

Fact that Kimber and Glock were not there, should not reflect on all else. Glock said they would be there and well, I guess they had well better things to do so go figure. Same with KImber, I am not happy with either, but that is life.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya' know, I think that says is it all, and what else can we say, dear?

Admittedly I didn't read every sign I came across but I did see the one in your picture, it was below and right of the big sign that said $15 , I just assumed what we were told was correct. The person I was with even commented several times how it seemed strange that you would have to pay $15 to enter the giveaway if you didn't want to shoot any of the guns. So I wasn't the only one who was given wrong or otherwise confusing descriptions of what was going on. It's not a big deal anyways, I didn't come to try and win prizes, I came in the hopes of getting to talk to the Kimber reps that were nonexistent...they need to be flogged.

So, as I mentioned before, it's not a big deal. You've cleared up the confusion so, no dear, you don't need to say anything else.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New shooting benches are nice but what is it going to take to get some AC? I haven't been in to shoot since it hit the 100s this summer, I feel like I loose five pounds of water weight durring a range session

Latest posts

Top Bottom