H&H wait time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's never been that big of a deal to me. I have hurried up to wait for lots of things in life well worth having.

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there around 1:15 today. One range was closed for maintenance. People were walking up and getting right in.

It all depends on the day of the week and the time of the day.

Just like most things.
If it was bay 2 it was due to someone finally get hit by a ricochet coming back and striking them in the head! When I worked there over a year ago we were constantly picking up large chunks of lead off the carpet and Miles new about it then. I knew it was a matter of time before some was seriously injured......

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased an annual membership and do not think I will be renewing it and here is why:

1) I don't like paying for a membership and waiting on a lane - I should get to skip the line of non-members waiting, I paid for the exclusivity.
2) After 1 shooting session I went to check out and they had given my membership card to someone else, the clerk then tried to charge me for ammo I didn't buy.
3) Still yet a 3rd session after checking out and the clerk handed my card back (yes it was returned) I proceeded to go to the retail side.....the same clerk chased me down loudly proclaiming I didn't pay for my session across the store. I don't like being accused of being deadbeat publicly. I paid upfront.

I don't like hassle in my hobby, It's supposed to fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom