Ha...Too Bad, So Sad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden doesn’t give a rats rear about our soldiers or anyone else, including Griner. This was all for show. The marine will still rot over there.
Agreed, everything Biden does, or more accurately is told to do, is to further an agenda. None of them, Biden included, care about Griner or anyone else but themselves. It's all about the optics and the support it will bring them from far-left liberals.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting how Biden waited until AFTER the midterms to pull the plug on a deal trading arms dealer Viktor Bout, aka The Merchant of Death for some worthless traitor scum who has, on more than one occasion, voiced its disdain for the United States.
Gotta get the gay and black vote… those people should be pissed because the administration think they can buy them like that.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden doesn’t give a rats rear about our soldiers or anyone else, including Griner. This was all for show. The marine will still rot over there.
Mr. Whelan is a 52 yr old former Marine that was booted out with a Bad Conduct Discharge (BCD) for theft from his fellow Marines, then he had a short but sketchy career in law enforcement, and finally was convicted in Russia for spying.
Was he spying for his corporation (Borg-Warner) to get industry secrets, for the US government, or is it all Russian political based BS? We don't know for sure because the exact reason(s) for the spying conviction wasn't released. It is known that he spent the time to learn fluent Russian before his arrest which increases the probability that he was up to some kind of nefarious stuff. We do know that he is certainly no angel. I know a few Marines (both active and former) that say this POS needs to stay in Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whelan_(security_director)

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Whelan is a 52 yr old former Marine that was booted out with a Bad Conduct Discharge (BCD) for theft from his fellow Marines, then he had a short but sketchy career in law enforcement, and finally was convicted in Russia for spying.
Was he spying for his corporation (Borg-Warner) to get industry secrets, for the US government, or is it all Russian political based BS? We don't know for sure because the exact reason(s) for the spying conviction wasn't released. It is known that he spent the time to learn fluent Russian before his arrest which increases the probability that he was up to some kind of nefarious stuff. We do know that he is certainly no angel. I know a few Marines (both active and former) that say this POS needs to stay in Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whelan_(security_director)
Thanks for explaining that. I didn’t know about all that. I agree we don’t need him. But, if it was a marine being kept over there and they were a saint, Biden still wouldn’t bring them home. That’s the point I was making.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining that. I didn’t know about all that. I agree we don’t need him. But, if it was a marine being kept over there and they were a saint, Biden still wouldn’t bring them home. That’s the point I was making.
Your point is exactly 100% factual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom