Had to delete American Guns off DVR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, I know, Paige is hot & the mom's a butterface, but I couldn't take the drama & high prices anymore! I'm by no means a gun know-it-all or anything but come on. $8000 for a Mossberg .223 & S&W Governor! $1700 for a M&P with trigger & paint job! Do these people really pay these prices or is this just for the show?? It was funny, the guy that bought the Mossberg for alligator hunting, he shoots these big round bobbers (about the size of those bobber floating ice chests) from it looks like about 30 yards away & he cannot believe how accurate it is! After watching the M&P episode last night, I deleted the remaining one I had & also deleted it from my timer list. Go ahead & rip me for watching it for as long as I did! I'm sure Red Jacket will be deleted next!

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard Paige was at least 18 since she's in or fixing to attend college. But either way, I refuse to watch either American Guns or the Red jacket one. They're both horrible in my opinion.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the show is horrible but it has RJ beat. It seems like they actually do more gunsmithing on American Guns, on RedJacket Firearms all they do is build AR's and find ways to put 2 guns next to each other using a blowtorch. I was shocked when i saw how much they sold that M&P for!

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this the other day and had to get a screen shot of it:

i1184.photobucket.com_albums_z336_dpccyouth_121d8e47.jpg

He was paying some God awful amount for some rifles and said "here's $80k" or something like that! Notice that when the wind blew the hundred dollar bills on top raised up and revealed $1 bills!

Latest posts

Top Bottom