Had to delete American Guns off DVR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a crap series populated by eejits. I don't find either the mother or the daughter attractive. I watched it just long enough to become nauseous, or about 15 minutes.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, I know, Paige is hot & the mom's a butterface, but I couldn't take the drama & high prices anymore! I'm by no means a gun know-it-all or anything but come on. $8000 for a Mossberg .223 & S&W Governor! $1700 for a M&P with trigger & paint job! Do these people really pay these prices or is this just for the show?? It was funny, the guy that bought the Mossberg for alligator hunting, he shoots these big round bobbers (about the size of those bobber floating ice chests) from it looks like about 30 yards away & he cannot believe how accurate it is! After watching the M&P episode last night, I deleted the remaining one I had & also deleted it from my timer list. Go ahead & rip me for watching it for as long as I did! I'm sure Red Jacket will be deleted next!
Oh gosh I know that's what I was thinking. Holy crap 10k?
I saw this the other day and had to get a screen shot of it:

i1184.photobucket.com_albums_z336_dpccyouth_121d8e47.jpg

He was paying some God awful amount for some rifles and said "here's $80k" or something like that! Notice that when the wind blew the hundred dollar bills on top raised up and revealed $1 bills!
that's freaking hilarious . Almost as bad when that one girl from RJ was shooting the desert eagle and it hsowed clips with only part of gun showing and it was some sort of beretta. These shows are a joke

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a crap series populated by eejits. I don't find either the mother or the daughter attractive. I watched it just long enough to become nauseous, or about 15 minutes.

I agree. Skinny, average chicks with fakeroos. I see better most trips to Reasors.

And moronic transactions selling guns at obscene prices.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vamoose said:

So this isn't attractive to you?

[Broken External Image]

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:soapbox: Both Sons of Guns and American Guns are craptastic as a significant amount of the viewers will let them be. I, for one, am truly tired of the inflated egos and drama (manufactured or real) because I work with enough of both, divorced a major source of both of them and certainly don't want to invite more of both of them into my life by choice.

Even though Paige is hawter than the pavement outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom