Handgun suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not far from Tulsa is Medlocks in Collinsville who has an indoor range ,a nice variety of guns & also has rental guns.
My personal experiance dont go to Tulsa Firearms unless you like bad servive & high prices.
Medlocks is a board sponser.
918-371-3791:thumbup3:

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there anywhere like H&H in the Tulsa area...where you can go and try them out before buying?

Not far from Tulsa is Medlocks in Collinsville who has an indoor range ,a nice variety of guns & also has rental guns.
Medlocks is a board sponser.
918-371-3791:thumbup3:

+1 for Medlocks, if you're really serious about buying from them sometimes all they'll charge you for is the ammo to test drive some pistols

Jholmes

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife liked the Glock 19 (9mm). It is a smaller frame but not a sub compact. It is very important that she is comfortable with the feel of the gun.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my wife has been looking and holding several guns for a CCW and has decided on a ruger LCR, will shoot 38 standard loads thru it,+ loads make it pretty snappy. good luck lead slinger.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I worked at Academy, I sold a ton of pistols to women. And just about every one of them was a Bersa Thunder .380. I never got one back, and I regularly saw those women again after the sale and never got a single complaint on that little pistol from any of them.

I was so impressed by the good comments that when my daughter wanted a pistol this past year, I took her to Academy and went straight for the Bersa. Now she loves it.

For the price, I don't think there is a better handgun out there for a woman or someone with small hands. The only issue is extra magazines are expensive, and we all know about .380 ammo right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom