Handkerchiefs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just started doing it. Bought some cheap luxury hanky sets at Ross.

My nose runs constantly.. just water.. not sticky boogers so it's nice to wipe it when I feel something starting to drip down.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure do.

Comes in handy when you cut yourself and need a bandage, perhaps the gas station sushi didn't agree with you...many uses.
Too unsanitary for me. I just use paper towels (roll in the truck) or tissues.
I carry a hanky in my pocket and have a roll of paper towels in every truck as well as electrical tape….just in case.
820C051E-DECA-4DE2-A01F-669E7EE130D5.jpeg

F37E263B-8337-463B-8226-2F912F37CD02.jpeg

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was an electrician for years, so can relate to the scotch 33 band aid. We did find that the black fabric "Tar Tape" used for smoothing out rough edges on inline joints before applying WP Scotch 33 caused our scrapes to heal quicker.

I carried a handkerchief at all times when I was a kid with a lot of allergies but have mostly gotten away from doing that most of the time now. Yep, usually have a roll of paper towels handy when mowing or folded in my back pocket. Makes a mess in the washer when I forget to take it out. Also living in the country you learn to cough it up or suck it up and spit it out frequently if needed. Had to teach my 65yo GF how to do that. She only spit on me twice learning. Ha

I do still go through a lot of boxes of Klenex on a regular basis.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
We grew up with booger vaults in our pockets. We had to have a hanky/bandana and a knife on us always. My dad would get these sh*tty 10 packs of white cotton hankies for each of us for like a buck that were never soft and always shrunk down to a little square. Bandanas were always GTG tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom