Hands Free Driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of the commercial for the clapper.
IMG_1170.JPG

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I let my dog drive on long trips when need sleep as my wife is far too easily distracted to be trusted behind the wheel.

Years ago I read an article predicting (in the future) urban areas would have computer operated traffic control systems that would control vehicle departure, speeds and routing to destinations within these domains while only allowing entry for vehicles equipped to interface. Now, add requirements restricting all conveyances within these areas to battery powered vehicles and what could possibly go wrong? These concepts fit perfectly into the U.N.’s ‘Smart City Initiative’:

People-Centered Smart Cities | UN-Habitat

The People-Centered Smart Cities flagship program supports national and local governments with their digital transition, applying a multi-level governance strategy to help build skills and capacity to develop, procure and effectively use digital technologies in an ethical, inclusive and sustainable way to make sure that no one is left behind

Welcome to the new world of tomorrow…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom