Harkins theatre in Bricktown - off limits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SANDRIDER57

New to the site!
Reaction score
I still have the right to own a firearm and if I owned a business I also have the right to deny your entry if you are carrying a firearm inside of my business and it is posted properly. If I am on "personal property" it is the owners decision whether or not I can carry on their property. I have had my CCW for almost 7 years now and I would like to carry in all places but I also respect their decisions. If you are so concerned every time that you go out in public that you MUST carry then by all means do so. I am not the CCW police. I believe that there is a sense of maturity that must accompany those that carry in public and if you don't have the muturity, common sense, or respect of others then maybe you should consider leaving it at home. Finally about my signature line. It speaks of the Governments role in infringing on our 2nd amendment rights. Please do not confuse the Governments role in 2A with an individuals opinions.

Feel free to bash if you must, I understand that many of you have different opinions and I am willing to listen.
It has been a "proven fact" that a bad guy,, with intentions to murder as many innocent's as possible,, has been stopped by the bullet of a good guy before he slaughtered as many unarmed people who were running for their life....
Could you imagine the number of pissed-off movie patrons there would be if the shooter was taken out by one person who did conceal carry after the shooter had only shot one person..
Just a touch of sarcasm to illustrate a point....

Latest posts

Top Bottom