Has Heartland OUtdoors range opened yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H has an hourly charge and a caliber restriction, so it isn't that bad of a thing.

H&H doesn't charge hourly, you pay one fee per day. If you leave and come back in the same day, they do not charge you again. There is that pesky little caliber restriction though.

I live a half-hour away from Edmond and am excited to see a range there. The more options there are for us as consumers the better it is overall, IMO.

I am gonna be in Edmond Friday. Think I will go by and take a look around.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It all depends on the hourly charge. If reasonable I will use the range every chance I get, if $18 an hour, not so much.

When I first asked about it they told me $8 an hour. That is reasonable to me and I was looking forward to visiting the range often since I REALLY need the practice. Now that I have heard $18 an hour I think it would be better to join the OKC gun club.

7ftsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on the hourly charge. If reasonable I will use the range every chance I get, if $18 an hour, not so much.

When I first asked about it they told me $8 an hour. That is reasonable to me and I was looking forward to visiting the range often since I REALLY need the practice. Now that I have heard $18 an hour I think it would be better to join the OKC gun club.

The hourly rate is going to be $15 an hour. There will also be 3 levels of membership which those prices have not been set yet. I am sorry about all the confusion on the rates. I apologize if someone in the store told you $8 an hour. That rate was never in place and again I apologize for the mix up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom