Has Heartland OUtdoors range opened yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went there last week. The range is not opened yet I didn't even see it but last I heard it was going to be in the middle of October which should be anytime. I couldn't believe a 250 round box of UMC 40 cal ammo 94 bucks wow. The cost of having fun is getting steep isn't it.

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went there last week. The range is not opened yet I didn't even see it but last I heard it was going to be in the middle of October which should be anytime. I couldn't believe a 250 round box of UMC 40 cal ammo 94 bucks wow. The cost of having fun is getting steep isn't it.

Welcome to Edmond. HA! Thats kinda what I expected might happen here at the start...They might try to charge higher and adjust somewhat....I bought some .38 spec. there on opening day and it was reasonable..Made in serbia or somewhere like that....

7ftsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Edmond. HA! Thats kinda what I expected might happen here at the start...They might try to charge higher and adjust somewhat....I bought some .38 spec. there on opening day and it was reasonable..Made in serbia or somewhere like that....

We will match prices if you can find it cheaper locally. I will not match any internet adds. Right now most of the products in the store are at or below many of the local shops in town. I am open to any suggestions that anyone has within reason. We are a new shop and there is going to be some growing pains and we are trying to work out these issues. More and more product is comming in daily and the response has been fairly good with most of the customers. If we don't have what you are looking for let us know and we will do our best to get it for you. Our service will hopfully set us apart from others.

hardcore bob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will match prices if you can find it cheaper locally. I will not match any internet adds. Right now most of the products in the store are at or below many of the local shops in town. I am open to any suggestions that anyone has within reason. We are a new shop and there is going to be some growing pains and we are trying to work out these issues. More and more product is comming in daily and the response has been fairly good with most of the customers. If we don't have what you are looking for let us know and we will do our best to get it for you. Our service will hopfully set us apart from others.

I was excited about the range untill I heard there was going to be an hourly charge.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am still excited about the range hourly charge or not. Its a positive thing for Edmond. I have lived here for 30 years and this is a great step in the snooty uptight place I call home. I love Edmond dont get me wrong, I have been involved with City Planning and Tomorrows Edmond since I was kid. That does not mean i like the dickheads who come in here from where ever and try to change everything. Live here 10+ years and then you can have an opinion.

Anyways thank god there is a range here now.

7ftsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was excited about the range untill I heard there was going to be an hourly charge.

I think that an hourly charge is very reasonable. We will have the hasmat system installed and also it will be climate controlled. I did forget to mention that the is no caliber restrictions. Yes that means you can bring your 50 cal and shoot it and also the only ammo restriction is no tracer ammo. I think this is a BIG plus with us.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that an hourly charge is very reasonable. We will have the hasmat system installed and also it will be climate controlled. I did forget to mention that the is no caliber restrictions. Yes that means you can bring your 50 cal and shoot it and also the only ammo restriction is no tracer ammo. I think this is a BIG plus with us.

The fact that it is truly climate controlled would justify the higher price. I never shoot more than an hour anyway. Can you guys image how much it will cost to have a climate controlled range. I have frozen in the winter and fried in the summer at H and H. Not only putting up with the holyer than thow attitudes of the attendants that work there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom