Has this forum been taken over by the airlines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been banning and deleting just about non stop since 3am lol, and some were in the approval que that never actually posted.

This can be stopped. Admin can choose to not allow postings till the ”new member” posts in the new member section. Then they can be throttled back by only allowing so many posts per day till an allotted time goes by.

Just as they are constricted from the Classifieds until a satisfactory time period or postings are achieved.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This can be stopped. Admin can choose to not allow postings till the ”new member” posts in the new member section. Then they can be throttled back by only allowing so many posts per day till an allotted time goes by.

Just as they are constricted from the Classifieds until a satisfactory time period or postings are achieved.
Yep

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw those at 3am or so, I thought there was a button to mash to alert the moderators so they could drop kick those bozos through the goal posts of heck.

But, I didn't find any way to notify them.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw those at 3am or so, I thought there was a button to mash to alert the moderators so they could drop kick those bozos through the goal posts of heck.

But, I didn't find any way to notify them.

Below!

5E2303F2-5A8C-4002-9F58-35A04B6680E0.jpeg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Banned the first one this morning at 0331, went on until around 630 or so. Looks like there were a couple yesterday too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom