Has your company had layoffs in the last month?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son is a cardiac pharmacist at a major hospital in NW OKC and he was cut to 32 hours a week. With the covid epidemic there isn’t any elective cardiac surgeries happening. He may have to split time working as an ER pharmacist as well.

Three of my relatives have been laid off. Two are teachers and one is a physical therapist.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think so. He has to drive an hour each way. He starts Friday. Maybe he will get more hours but that's all they offered him initially.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just apply for the CADD Tech position and you'll be on the register to get called.
ODOT is always hiring CADD people but we'll train you for 6 months using Bently Microstation and Open Roads.
Well, I'm feeling a bit like a dolt right now because when looking at the following website, I'm not seeing any listings at all. Am I looking in the wrong place?

https://www.ok.gov/odot/Apply_for_Job_@_ODOT.html

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm feeling a bit like a dolt right now because when looking at the following website, I'm not seeing any listings at all. Am I looking in the wrong place?

https://www.ok.gov/odot/Apply_for_Job_@_ODOT.html
Look here, Honestly if you can get hired on in any type of position then move into the CADD work when a position IN HOUSE opens, its much easier than waiting for one to open to the public. I dont care if you gotta carry mail for 6 months, its worth it to get a foot in the door.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had an employee go on a trip. Planned on a cruise. Got to Texas it was cancelled. They then go to New Orleans and Florida. Returns to work doesn't feel well and tests positive. We had employees quit on the spot. Wonder how many patients were exposed as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom