Have a Sparrow i can try out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just purchased a gun to host my future suppressor so I need to try out a can before I lay down the green.

Does anyone have a Silencerco Sparrow (or any reputable .22 can for that matter) that I can try out on my ruger and access to an outdoor range? The only reason I specify outdoor is I can take my muffs off and see how it sounds with no hearing protection to get a real idea so a private range would probably be ideal. I'm fairly set on the sparrow due to cleaning capabilities and suppression combo.

Just want to know what I'm getting into before I pay uncle Sam $200 plus the can price.

It would be preferable if you didn't have any intention to silently murder me as well.

Also interested in the SWR Spectre

Last edited:

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have my Sparrow in the next month or so, but my Spectre II just went pending about one month ago. IF you're still waiting when mine gets here, we can run it out to OKCGC.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bsmith918 said:
I should have my Sparrow in the next month or so, but my Spectre II just went pending about one month ago. IF you're still waiting when mine gets here, we can run it out to OKCGC.

That would be great. Then i could check out the club at the same time. Thanks guys!

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Sparrow came in this week, I'll be going out to Banner tomorrow then again later next weekend when my spacer comes in for my M&P 15-22.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Erick said:
My Sparrow came in this week, I'll be going out to Banner tomorrow then again later next weekend when my spacer comes in for my M&P 15-22.

That'd be great too. I guess I've got a kind hosts to let me try out the sparrow and the specter now. Thanks guys

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom