Haven't had any for three days! ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... telephone or internet service, that is. Lost it sometime prior to 7:00 Friday evening. Finally navigated through the computerized maze and their 'computer goddess' said it would be fixed by WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8th at 7:00P.M.! WTF! Don't they expect me to pay for service 24/7/365?!?! But, I'm not supposed to expect service 24/7/365?!?! I tried to get through to a real person Friday evening and spent over twenty of my cell minutes 'pressing "1" for this or that' or on hold before I gave up. I had the phone number for the Oklahoma Corporation Commission jotted down when I went to work this morning, anticipating calling them to complain. I gave the telephone giant one last call before I did that, and I got to a real live person in about two minutes. Long story short, she said, 'why don't I set that up for today,' and when I told her I had already been to the interface outside the house ... that the line was dead coming to the house and the problem was not inside the house ... and they didn't need anybody home when they came out ... and there were no animals outside to worry about ... anyway, got it all back late this afternoon. Now, I have a lot of catching up to do!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... telephone or internet service, that is. Lost it sometime prior to 7:00 Friday evening. Finally navigated through the computerized maze and their 'computer goddess' said it would be fixed by WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8th at 7:00P.M.! WTF! Don't they expect me to pay for service 24/7/365?!?! But, I'm not supposed to expect service 24/7/365?!?! I tried to get through to a real person Friday evening and spent over twenty of my cell minutes 'pressing "1" for this or that' or on hold before I gave up. I had the phone number for the Oklahoma Corporation Commission jotted down when I went to work this morning, anticipating calling them to complain. I gave the telephone giant one last call before I did that, and I got to a real live person in about two minutes. Long story short, she said, 'why don't I set that up for today,' and when I told her I had already been to the interface outside the house ... that the line was dead coming to the house and the problem was not inside the house ... and they didn't need anybody home when they came out ... and there were no animals outside to worry about ... anyway, got it all back late this afternoon. Now, I have a lot of catching up to do!

Nevermind, I thought this was a discussion for a married guy's who love guns support group!

Latest posts

Top Bottom