HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowards? Really? It must be sad to drop down to the level of name calling a person that chooses to exercise constitutional rights Mr. Representative.

Hate to admit it but Mrs. Representative does make a valid point about the law of unintended consequences.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he does not actively veto it then it will automatically become law in what 4 or 5 days?

Yea that's what I was saying.

If he doesn't veto he still looks good to his followers if he decides to run for US office.
I mean he let it happen didn't he? :ugh2:

By not signing it he doesn't look so bad to Obama if there's an appointment in his future.
He didn't openly support it so he's still in like Flint with the libs. :anyone:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowards? Really? It must be sad to drop down to the level of name calling a person that chooses to exercise constitutional rights Mr. Representative.

Hate to admit it but Mrs. Representative does make a valid point about the law of unintended consequences.

Yep my only opposition to open carry was the point made by Pam Peterson. Sullivan is a traitorous anti.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hehe, look what Sullivan did: He made a witty play on words. Douche.

Limiting carry to concealed carry is an infringement of the BEARing of arms, Mr. Rep. whether you are a "big supporter of the Second Amendment" or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom