HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Governor,

It is with regret to inform you that your veto of bill HB3354 has negatively impacted my support for you in political office. I whole-heartily disagree with your reason of veto. I know of not one law enforcement officer who feels that this bill if made law would have made our streets more hazardous. It is the law abiding citizens that this would grant the opportunity to who already carry concealed everyday. The economical effects you stated as another reason of veto are just simply obscured. I am hoping for a quick override of your said veto, and we are looking forward to November. Thank you for your service and God bless you and your family.

Sincerely,

Justen D. Ridge"

Lets see if I get a response via mail.

Good one

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I to will not be helping the NRA from now on.

I just emailed Senator Lamb and Representative Liebmann asking for a quick over ride of the veto

Appreciate that you are frustrated, but really, what more were we supposed to do?
Hold Brad Henry down and make him sign?
Be real--it is obvious he got a better offer, and does not care what the OK gunowners think of him anymore.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
E-mails sent. Post on blog dugg and twittered and Facebooked... and considering canceling my ez-pay NRA membership if he still maintains anything above a D.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He vetoed a bill to allow OK to fight Obamacare in the courts today... well on his way to a "trifecta"... i guess they didnt send any thing else worth bothering me for him to sign

Thank goodness for term limits.
Push for an overide.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, with the weekend upon us, it can only help to use the off days and e mail/ call/ write our elected officials.
I'll be calling the NRA to see if they're going to do any more than they haven't already done.

Dang, so much for the levergun in scabbard on my Harley and matching "wild bunch" 1911 holster..... ;)

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its' not about whether you will OC or not.
It's about increasing our freedoms and going back to where we were in better times, when firearms were just a tool that free people used to better their lives.
Not objects of politically correct derision, as they are in many states today.

Even if you don't OC, you should support this in our state.
Let's keep ourselves free.

Very well stated.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom