HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an NRA/ILA alert the other day. I sent them an email with their GLARING omission of the HB3354 passing the Senate. I FINALLY received an email back from them yesterday. It is great (not really!) to know that the $35 I pay every year for my NRA membership gets me a decent magazine. They do not seem to be aware of what is going on with gun rights in oklahoma.

Dear Mr. Davis,

Thank you for contacting NRA-ILA.

The NRA always enjoys hearing from our members, we greatly value your input and suggestions. I have forwarded your suggestions along to the Oklahoma lobbyist for further review. Rest assured that with your help, NRA-ILA will work to promote our pro-freedom agenda in Washington, D.C., and in state legislatures nationwide.

Again, thank you for your suggestion and please do not hesitate to share any of your thoughts or concerns in the future.

Sincerely,
Kyle C
NRA-ILA Grassroots Division

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No sign of NRA and ORA on this issue, am I missing something or are they useless for anything other than sending unsolicited crap in mail

There are some gun issues the NRA does not actively support. There are others they actually seem top be against. You will get no support from them on either open carry or full auto weapons.

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom