Heads up on cheap game cam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks. You're right. At *some* point along the price scale, it's bound to better than nothing, if it will actually take a picture. So thanks for the heads up. I'm not gonna do cams for a couple more years myself though. But I'll be getting the Trophy Cam or a Reconyx if those are still the best values at that time. Did cams a few years ago, but without the instant transfer technology onto a disk, it was a pain in the rear, and for every turkey and deer, I got 20 raccoons, 10 crows, and 8 squirrels. This was old-style, having to pay to develop all of these useless pics from 35mm film.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a buddy that bought one of these. He placed it out and then we went and checked it a couple of weeks later and every picture was solid white. He took it back and got I believe a 4MP IR one, same brand and it really isn't much better.

Well, sounds like I'll have to take back my optomist attitude, and would suggest somebody gather them up and get some explosives, and see how high they can fly:hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom