Heartland has pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could not believe when they said they had them for $49.00 per 30rd mag. He said the price was high because they are hard to find! Also said gunworld has them as well.
Needless to say I put the rest of my items back and left.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's another to add to my NEVER buy from again list. Free market and they can do as they please, but I don't have to continue to support them. I have always felt it necessary to support local businesses even though they are priced higher, but I guess they view it as a one way street.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's another to add to my NEVER buy from again list. Free market and they can do as they please, but I don't have to continue to support them. I have always felt it necessary to support local businesses even though they are priced higher, but I guess they view it as a one way street.

Great point!

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go into heartland 2-3 times a week to visit with the guys, I just could not believe the price and his manager said don't forget to adjust the price! That's what really turned me away.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could not believe when they said they had them for $49.00 per 30rd mag. He said the price was high because they are hard to find!
That is their choice for sure. I do believe some of these businesses (local and not) will feel the repercussions of their decisions during this time. Do you make an extra $20 per mag now and lose a customer or remain steady with your pricing strategy and retain loyalty?
On a side note, I will publicly gives Miles (H&H) props for NOT gouging his customers. I know we have others but H&H is the only I have visited in the past week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom