Heartland has pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have 3 options with mags now.

1. Sell them at a reasonable price to a jackwaggon that will go home and rape people.
2. Sell them at the rape price yourself (supply and demand).
3. Sit on them and hope this crap quits soon.

Vendors have no way of replacing stock right now. And people are willing to pay $50 each for them. That makes them worth $50 each. If that offends you, you're too delicate.

People are jacking up the price not the vendors.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have 3 options with mags now.

1. Sell them at a reasonable price to a jackwaggon that will go home and rape people.
2. Sell them at the rape price yourself (supply and demand).
3. Sit on them and hope this crap quits soon.

Vendors have no way of replacing stock right now. And people are willing to pay $50 each for them. That makes them worth $50 each. If that offends you, you're too delicate.

People are jacking up the price not the vendors.

So your saying because #1 is a possibility that #2 should apply? Screw people as much as you can is a business model in itself I guess (Gunworld is still open). Oh, and I wouldn't consider a person not wanting to get bent over "delicate". Time will tell all.

As for me and my house, I bought my PMags a long time ago.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about somebody that throws them up on gunbroker for a no reserve auction and just lets everyone slice each other up over them? Are they a douche?

People buying in this frenzy are doing it to themselves, it's just that simple.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's gouging. It's not like jacking the price of things essential to life. Jacking up the price of bottled water in an emergency is deplorable. Selling products at the price the market has dictated is not the same. You can live without buying a pmag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom