Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone sins and only those who invite christ into their heart get to heaven. I believe even those who have sinned severely and not been a good steward are lucky enough to be spared if they have asked god into their life. I dont know about murderers and such but maybe.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea. The older I get the more I question God, Heaven, Christianity or any religion. If God is all loving, knowing...etc., then why are so many of his followers so hateful and judgmental. I consider myself Agnostic. I hope there is a good and loving God, but I won't blindly believe in anything.

Fitz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea. The older I get the more I question God, Heaven, Christianity or any religion. If God is all loving, knowing...etc., then why are so many of his followers so hateful and judgmental. I consider myself Agnostic. I hope there is a good and loving God, but I won't blindly believe in anything.

No offense HMCS, but do you really think people that believe in God have a monopoly on being rude ? I have met plenty of jerks, but the common thread is that they are people. Not what they believe in.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense HMCS, but do you really think people that believe in God have a monopoly on being rude ? I have met plenty of jerks, but the common thread is that they are people. Not what they believe in.

i don't think he said anything about a monopoly. Merely might have been pointing out that the followers of Christ are not always Christ-like in their judgments or actions. Or maybe that is just my interpretation of his post.

But yes, people are jerks. Maybe if being less jerk-like was part of the 10 commandments, the world would be a nicer place.

Fitz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't think he said anything about a monopoly. Merely might have been pointing out that the followers of Christ are not always Christ-like in their judgments or actions. Or maybe that is just my interpretation of his post.

But yes, people are jerks. Maybe if being less jerk-like was part of the 10 commandments, the world would be a nicer place.

You might be right Donner. I was just trying to point out in my reply that people let themselves be rude. People make their own choices on how to treat others in this life. Are they hypocritical ? Sure. But i wouldnt question the science of medicine if a doctor gave me the wrong cold medicine either. Lol

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You got it Fitz. God is supposedly a loving God, right? Why do so many Christian/religious folks spout such hateful things in the name of God? If you don't do this, you'll go to hell.....if you do that, you'll go to hell. God says thou shall not judge....and love your neighbors...but I guess that doesn't count? Does anyone really understand the bible? How can people believe something they truly have no evidence of? Faith? Is faith just some blind guess about something nobody could possibly know? I don't get any of it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe there is a heaven and as the bible states, " The Father has prepared a place you"

My heaven will be a lake full of fish surrounded by woods full of game. My granddad and dad will be waiting to spend time in the boat and following the dogs on a covey of quail.

Your heaven will be what is heaven to you.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being in the presence of God. No pain, or worry. True joy, love. A restful place, no stress or strife. Think of the best day that you have ever lived on earth and the feeling that you had on that day lasting an eternity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom