Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it's funny that on a forum, people who believe in God and believe in Heaven can't or won't say what they THINK about heaven.

No pain, no worry, no hurt. Joy and happiness. God's graces. Seeing old family n freinds.....hunting and fishing.

I just don't get it.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's funny that on a forum, people who believe in God and believe in Heaven can't or won't say what they THINK about heaven.

No pain, no worry, no hurt. Joy and happiness. God's graces. Seeing old family n freinds.....hunting and fishing.

I just don't get it.

I guess I don't understand your question. Whad'ya mean THINK? What's it look like? Wheres it at? Please expound.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm suddenly motivated to post in the Heaven thread. The world is a board game between God and the Devil and we are the pieces. When the game is over God and The Devil have a drink and the pieces go back in the box. The Box is Heaven.

edit: I didn't answer all the op's questions.
Where is it? The box is on the shelf.
What do we do when we get there? We sit there in the box until they get us out again.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone sins and only those who invite christ into their heart get to heaven. I believe even those who have sinned severely and not been a good steward are lucky enough to be spared if they have asked god into their life. I dont know about murderers and such but maybe.

I have never sinned and never will.

Contrary to popular belief, God doesnt reside in the clouds. He dwells in clouded minds. :rotflmao:

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
I believe in God. Jesus Christ is the Son of God who is my Savior. I believe that God will make a new Heaven and those I love will be there. I've never dwelt on the details. I just have faith.

^^^ This for me as well^^^

This.. and I would also like to go hunting with Jim Bridger and some of the old mountain men if they got there also...

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta wonder, if all the free thinkers here, the ones that say "God doesn't exist, Satan doesn't exist, Jesus doesn't exist, heaven doesn't exist, nothing spiritual exists", were to have been born in Saudi Arabia, would they still speak up and say that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom