HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what equipment they used, I do know that a full DNA analysis might not be necessary. I am guessing, but I think they were only looking to match the markers that proved family relationship.
I hope you are not going to insist on a certified long form death certificate.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54098.html

Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee,said that more than one DNA sample was used to identify the person killed as a member of the bin Laden family and that is “clear beyond a shadow of a doubt” that bin Laden was killed, the Associated Press reported.

Full results of the DNA analysis should be available in the next few days, an official told Reuters. The United States is said to have collected DNA from bin Laden family members since 2001.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree with doctorjj, I'm glad he,s gone but I,m afraid repercussons will start shortly.

I'm much more concerned about what our government is doing while we're waving our flags and arguing over OBL's demise and BHO's birth certificate. Makes a nice smoke screen to creep around behind. No, I don't trust my government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom