Conspiracy theories of late

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several to fuel this thread with but I'll start with this one...

We have all been lied to, from Osama Bin Laden being killed and his body dumped at sea to (wait for it)

Jeffry Epstein's suicide. People like this need more than anything to disappear. Appearing dead is the best way. Dont shoot the messanger, it makes perfect sense.
like https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1505...shore-bank-account-and-epstein-owned-the-bank

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a few:

Russian election interference was a hoax but the Democrats are going to steal the election through an elaborate mail in ballot scheme involving 50 states and 3,000 county election boards.

COVID-19 is a hoax perpetrated by the Democrats to steal the election from Trump through an elaborate scheme involving the WHO, dozens of other countries, 50 states, 50 state departments of health, 3,000 county health departments, countless labs, Trump's CDC, and 750K volunteers who died for the cause.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. The reason people are dying of this fake covid 19 is because it's only the regular flu. Last year's flu vaccines were only tapwater.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's hard to believe anything the media sells us anymore. I sure hope Q is real and that Trump really knows what's going on. At this point, I tend to believe it's true.

Yeah, Epstein is probably alive... But why? If he's accessing millions of his own money, wouldn't that indicate that he's not in the feds custody/control? That would sound like he successfully escaped. That's hard to believe.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's hard to believe anything the media sells us anymore. I sure hope Q is real and that Trump really knows what's going on. At this point, I tend to believe it's true.

Yeah, Epstein is probably alive... But why? If he's accessing millions of his own money, wouldn't that indicate that he's not in the feds custody/control? That would sound like he successfully escaped. That's hard to believe.
Money talks and all them in Judicial high places can be bought.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Epstein would have needed some pretty serious cooperation from the Justice Department to escape, but the ways of Q are mysterious.
Who knows what Q has in mind?

Latest posts

Top Bottom