Help Changing Buttstock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a few of you know I bought a new mossberg 590 recently. I want to swap the stock off of my old shotgun and put it on the new one. It takes a hex/allen wrench type tool but I dont have anything long enough to reach through the stock to the receiver.

How do you guys change your stocks out? Where did you get the tool from?

I stopped by two walmarts, an O'Reillys, and an Autozone and none of them had the right tool for the job :(

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beast, I was able to reach the one on my 500 with my allen wrenches, maybe they're oversize or something. Anyway, I've got hex ends I can put in an extension too. My schedule is a bit weird tomorrow but there's some free time in it. Shoot me a PM with your number if you need to borrow something, maybe we can meet up.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beast, I was able to reach the one on my 500 with my allen wrenches, maybe they're oversize or something. Anyway, I've got hex ends I can put in an extension too. My schedule is a bit weird tomorrow but there's some free time in it. Shoot me a PM with your number if you need to borrow something, maybe we can meet up.

Thanks for the offer.

Pm inbound

Latest posts

Top Bottom